Black & White Brownies
Ingredients for the brownies:
1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 scoops Complete Wellness vanilla mct powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup water
Ingredients for the cheesecake:
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. For the brownies, in a large bowl combine dry ingredients, mix well. In another bowl beat together wet ingredients. Slowly add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and continue to beat until well combined. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl beat together all the ingredients for cheesecake layer.
4. Pour half the brownie mixture into greased baking dish then spread cheese cake mixture on top. Drop remaining brownie mixture by spoonful on top of cheesecake, using a knife swirl brownie mixture around.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Makes 9 servings
Nutrition information: 180 calories, 17g fat, 5g carbs (3g net carbs), 4g protein