Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, softened
¼ cup cashew butter, softened
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract
3 scoops Complete Wellness Vanilla C8 MCT Oil
3 tablespoons golden monk fruit sweetener (or golden erythritol)
¾ cup blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until creamy then add cashew butter and extracts. Mix until smooth and well combined.
3. Add MCT oil powder, sweetener, baking powder, and sea salt to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth. Slowly add almond flour and continue mixing until dough begins to form. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Measure out about a heaping tablespoon worth of dough and line on prepared cookie sheet, be sure to leave about 2 inches between cookies to allow for spreading. Bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on sheet for 5 minutes then move to cooling rack and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
5. Store in airtight container for 5 days if they last that long!
Makes 16 cookies
Nutrition information: 130 calories, 12g fat, 7g carbs (4 net carbs), 3g protein