1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup almond flour
3 scoops Complete Wellness Unflavored MCT powder
½ teaspoon pink salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Italian seasoning, to taste
For the toppings:
1 cup low carb marinara sauce
¾ cup shredded mozzarella
Fresh basil, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl melt shredded cheese and cream cheese in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, mix well. Then add egg and beat together. Once combined, add almond flour, MCT powder, and seasonings. Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and knead dough until well combined.
3. Place dough on parchment paper placing another layer of paper on top, use a rolling pin to roll out dough into a round shape about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Poke holes in the crust with a fork, bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
5. Top pizza with low carb marinara sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and top with pepperoni and basil.
6. Place back in oven and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
7. Allow to cool a few minutes before cutting and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition information: 19g fat, 4g carbs (3g net carbs), 12g protein