Keto Cinnamon Rolls
These cheesy desserts are going to knock your socks off! Keto Cinnamon Rolls from Single Daddy Daily are an energy-packed answer to what you’ve been wanting.
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup almond flour
3 scoops Complete Wellness Vanilla MCT powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon golden monk fruit sweetener
For the frosting:
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4 ounces cream cheese
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 scoops Complete Wellness MCT Powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with silicone liners and set aside.
2. In a large bowl melt shredded cheese and cream cheese in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, mix well. Then add egg and beat together. Once combined, add almond flour, MCT powder, and baking powder. Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and knead dough until well combined.
3. Place dough on parchment paper placing another layer of paper on top, use a rolling pin to roll out dough into a rectangle shape about 1/2 inch thick.
4. In a small dish combine ingredients for filling and mix well. Use a pastry brush to brush mixture over dough, spreading evenly.
5. Roll dough up slowly, careful to not let the filling seep out, though you may lose some.
6. Once rolled, cut out cinnamon rolls into 12 equal slices. Place the rolls into muffin tin. Brush tops with any remaining filling.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Once cooked remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. While rolls are baking place heavy whipping cream into a blender, blend until solid whipped cream forms and set aside.
9. In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and MCT powder until creamy. Fold in whipped cream until frosting is light and fluffy. Chill in refrigerator until ready to frost.
10. Frost cinnamon rolls with about a tablespoon of frosting, reserve any leftover over frosting for another treat! Enjoy!
Frosting makes 16 servings
Cinnamon rolls make 12 servings
Nutrition information (with 1 tablespoon frosting):227 calories, 21g fat, 4g carbs (3g net carbs), 7g protein