Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup chunky natural peanut butter
1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Measure about a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into ball with hands. Line balls on baking sheet, keeping about 2 inches apart.
4. Use a fork to press balls down about ½ an inch thick. Make a crisscross pattern with the fork.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until bottoms of cookies are lightly browned. Allow to cool about 5-8 minutes on sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
Makes 16 servings, 1 cookie per serving
Nutrition information: 109 calories, 8g fat, 3g carbs (2g net carbs), 4g protein