Zucchini Spider Pizzas
1 medium zucchini, sliced into 12 slices
¼ cup pizza sauce
¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
12 black olives, pitted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On each slice of zucchini spread pizza sauce, distribute evenly between slices.
3. Sprinkle each slice with about a tablespoon of cheese.
4. Cut olives in half. Top each zucchini slice with 1 half of olive. Slice remaining halves into “legs”, place 3 “legs” on each side of olives.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Makes 4 servings (3 pizzas per serving)
Nutrition information: 96 calories, 6g fat, 4g carbs, 7g protein